The MSPA Elite program is an awards program designed to recognize member companies that demonstrate their distinguished leadership and support in advancing the goals and objectives of MSPA Americas. These are the leading companies who are shouldering the advancement of the customer experience industry through active involvement in MSPA Americas. Companies earning Elite status will be honored and recognized at the annual CXE³ conference. Members who qualify for Elite status will be able to promote themselves an MSPA Elite company for the next year. Companies who qualify in 2019 shall earn the status of MSPA Elite 2020.
Provider companies can use this award:
- To attract talented and dedicated evaluators to your database
- As a means of standing out in a crowded and competitive industry
- In your marketing and PR campaigns for the coming year
Seven Criteria to Qualify for MSPA Elite Status
FOUR REQUIRED CRITERIA
- Membership dues are current.
- At least one person from the member company must be registered and paid in full to attend the CXE³ conference.
- Have a minimum of one representative of each member company serve on the Board of Directors or serve on a Committee and attend a minimum of 75% of the meetings (If there are 4 committee phone meetings, the participant must attend at least 3 of the 4 calls).
- Must attend a webinar.
THREE OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA MUST ALSO BE MET
- Promote evaluator membership by having a web link on the home page or evaluator log-in page of the member company website that links to the MSPA Americas evaluator membership page.
- Post on the Opportunity Board monthly
- Attend a Legislative Fly-In or Day on the Hill
- Engagement at ShopperFest (sponsorship, attendance, presenter)
- Post in the Evaluator Facebook Group
If you have received Elite Status in the past, you must reapply for each year as there is no automatic renewal. If you have any questions, please click here to send a message to MSPA Headquarters.
See the 2019 Elite Award Winners